Ads

A 36-year-old bodybuilder died after suffering a blood clot while preparing for a competition

Celebleaks
0


Cintia Goldani, from Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, reportedly died from complications caused by pneumonia after contracting the lung infection.


“With great pain and sadness, I hereby inform you of the passing of Professional Figure Athlete @cintiagoldanipro due to complications from pneumonia,” a statement on her Instagram account read.


“Cintia was an angel in human form. God needed backup in heaven.”

Goldani was reportedly rushed to the hospital but passed away after developing a blood clot.


She was set to compete in the “Figure” category of the Muscle Contest female bodybuilding competition in her home country next month. Last year, she placed 10th in the “Figure” category of the Brazilian competition, according to BarBend. 

She had also advertised for an “amateur bodybuilding event” in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, on October 12.


Goldani’s partner, Gustavo Cesar GC, posted a tribute on Instagram.


“This is the last photo I have of you on my phone, and this is how I want to remember you forever!” the fellow Brazilian bodybuilder wrote. “Happy, smiling, and with that wonderful energy, you were the best human being I have ever met in the world!


“I wish I could thank you for everything you’ve done for me, but I will thank you every day when I see the sunset. Thank you, Cintia, you are made of pure true love and God wanted you closer to him and away from this evil of the world. I wanted to be there with you, being happy as we always were.”


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)